The Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health (CADTH) formally solicits feedback from stakeholders (manufacturers, health care professionals, associations, and other interested parties) on projects and draft reports. We value all feedback and are pleased that it has been helping to shape and improve our work.
Current Feedback Opportunities
- Point-of-Care Testing of the International Normalized Ratio (INR) for Patients Taking Warfarin or Other Vitamin K Antagonists (now closed)
- CDR Consultation — Drugs for Rare Diseases (now closed)
- CDR Consultation — Subsequent Entry Biologics (now closed)
- Drugs for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (now closed)
- Management of Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (now closed)
If you have any questions about the feedback process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Because of operational limitations, we are unable to provide individual responses to stakeholders explaining if and why certain feedback did or did not result in report changes. However, all feedback that we receive is carefully considered by members of CADTH project teams and advisory committees. We thank you in advance for your interest and participation.
If you are a physician or pharmacist, find out if your feedback can count toward a continuing education credit.
Subscribe to the CADTH E-Alert to stay informed about opportunities to provide feedback.
Please note that the process for patient group input is separate from the process for stakeholder feedback.
- To provide patient group input on a drug submission under review through the Common Drug Review (CDR), visit the CDR patient input page.