CADTH’s study on medical isotopes includes a number of reports to support the health care system in optimizing the use of medical isotopes and alternatives.
- Optimizing Health System Use of Medical Isotopes and Other Imaging Modalities (with Appendices)
- Optimizing Health System Use of Medical Isotopes and Other Imaging Modalities (without Appendices)
- Future Alternatives to Molybdenum-99 Production for Medical Imaging, 2010
- The Global Impact of Technetium-99m supply disruptions
- Positron Emission Tomography Scanning in Canada
Other Materials (Prepared with input from the Medical Isotopes and Imaging Modalities Committee)
- Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis (MCDA) – What it is and why it was chosen for this project