Hyatt Regency in Vancouver, British Columbia
Hosted by CADTH in partnership with the British Columbia Ministry of Health, the Centre for Clinical Epidemiology and Evaluation, the Ottawa Hospital Research Institute, and the University of Pennsylvania
Fees: Publicly Funded Organizations — $150.00
Private Organizations — $500.00
- To provide a forum for rapid review producers, health care decision-makers and providers, and representatives from organizations, who are interested in rapid reviews, to share knowledge, information and experiences
- To facilitate discussions on specific topic areas concerning the production and applications of rapid reviews
- To develop a research priority agenda to continue to advance the science of rapid reviews.
AHRQ Evidence-based Practice Centers’ Report on Rapid Review Methods
Presentations Now Available
- Andrea Tricco - Rapid Reviews versus Systematic Reviews: What is the Difference?
- Lesley Stewart - Publishing Rapid Reviews: Risks and Opportunities
- Jeanne-Marie Guise - Mind the Gap: Initiating the Development of a Priority Research Agenda for Rapid Reviews
- David Moher - Do We Need a Rapid Review Reporting Guideline?
- Vivian Coates - Keynote Address: Rapid Reviews and their Impact on Future Directions for Health Technology Assessment
- Susan Norris - Rapid Advice Guidelines at WHO
- Chantelle Garrity - Information Sharing Session on Rapid Review Initiatives
- Julie Polisena and Chris Kamel - RR Programs
- Craig Umscheid - Using RR in a Healthcare Provider Org