CADTH Consultation: Proposed Revision to the CADTH Common Drug Review Procedure
CADTH is inviting stakeholder comments and feedback on the following proposed revision to the Procedure for the CADTH Common Drug Review:
- Extending the time frame for releasing the embargoed CADTH Canadian Drug Expert Committee (CDEC) recommendation, which is currently five to seven business days, to eight to 10 business days after the CDEC meeting.
Please access the consultation document as hyperlinked above.
Deadline for Feedback
Please email your feedback by 5:00 p.m. EST March 24, 2016, to email@example.com. All feedback submitted as follows will be considered by CADTH.
How to Submit Your Feedback
- To provide feedback, you must identify yourself — feedback provided by individuals who do not identify themselves and the organization they represent will not be considered.
- Only one response per organization will be considered. If more than one response is received, only the first response received will be considered.
- Feedback must be provided using 11-point font and saved in one of the following formats:
- Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx)
- Unlocked PDF document that permits copying and pasting of text.
- Feedback should be presented clearly and succinctly.
- The maximum length of feedback is one page per response to this consultation.
The final decision regarding the proposed revision to the CADTH Common Drug Review (CDR) procedure will be made after careful assessment of stakeholder feedback generated from this consultation and communicated in a future CDR Update.
If you have any questions about the feedback process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you in advance for your interest.