CADTH is seeking nominations to its advisory and expert committees. If you have significant expertise in the Canadian health care system, are interested in helping support health care decision-makers in making informed choices about health technologies, and are passionate about ensuring that the Canadian health care system is the best it can be, we encourage you to apply.
CADTH is an independent, not-for-profit organization responsible for providing Canada’s health care decision-makers with objective evidence to help make informed decisions about the optimal use of drugs and medical devices in our health care system. CADTH receives funding from Canada’s federal, provincial, and territorial governments, with the exception of Quebec.
Nominations must be submitted via our online form and received by 4:00 p.m. EDT, Friday, April 26, 2019.
CADTH is seeking nominations for the following positions:
CADTH Device Advisory Committee (DAC)
The CADTH Device Advisory Committee provides strategic advice on health system issues and decision points where evidence could enable better management of medical devices and clinical interventions.
- We are seeking one procurement professional and one health care practitioner.
CADTH Canadian Drug Expert Committee (CDEC)
The CADTH Canadian Drug Expert Committee provides expert advice and makes drug reimbursement and optimal use recommendations through the CADTH Common Drug Review and Therapeutic Review processes.
- We are seeking multiple expert members.
CADTH pan-Canadian Oncology Drug Review Expert Review Committee (pERC)
The CADTH pan-Canadian Oncology Drug Review (pCODR) Expert Review Committee (pERC) provides expert advice and makes oncology drug reimbursement recommendations through the pCODR process.
- We are seeking one hematologist oncologist.
CADTH Health Technology Expert Review Panel (HTERP)
The CADTH Health Technology Expert Review Panel develops recommendations for CADTH projects related to diagnostic tests; and medical, dental, and surgical devices and procedures.
- We are seeking one health care practitioner to serve as a core member.
Who Can Submit a Nomination?
Nominations may be submitted by individuals from federal, provincial, and territorial jurisdictions, including:
- federal departments providing health services
- provincial and territorial health ministries
- regional health authorities, local health integration networks and their constituent acute care, hospitals and long-term care facilities
- other health-related groups funded by provincial and territorial ministries including cancer agencies, transplant agencies, and public health groups
- representatives from organizations that represent health professionals
- health and allied health professionals.
Nominations may be submitted on a candidate’s behalf, or interested candidates may nominate themselves.
All nominees will receive a confirmation of receipt email by Saturday, May 4th. While CADTH thanks all nominees for their interest, only those under further consideration in the process will be contacted personally. All nominees will be notified by email once the process concludes, which is expected to be no later than the end of July 2019.
To request materials in an accessible format, please contact us at 613 226 2553 or firstname.lastname@example.org.