CADTH is seeking nominations to its advisory and expert committees, including nominations for expert, patient, and public members.
CADTH is an independent, not-for-profit organization responsible for providing health care decision-makers with objective evidence, advice, and recommendations about the optimal use of drugs, diagnostic tests, and medical, dental, and surgical devices and procedures. CADTH receives funding from Canada’s federal, provincial, and territorial governments, with the exception of Quebec.
Nominations must be submitted via our online form and received by 4:00 p.m. ET, Friday, April 27, 2018.
CADTH is seeking nominations for the following positions:
Drug Policy Advisory Committee
The Drug Policy Advisory Committee provides strategic advice on drug-policy issues and drug topics.
CADTH Canadian Drug Expert Committee
The Canadian Drug Expert Committee provides expert advice and makes drug reimbursement and optimal use recommendations through the CADTH Common Drug Review and Therapeutic Review processes.
- We are seeking multiple expert members and one public member.
CADTH pan-Canadian Oncology Drug Review (pCODR) Expert Review Committee
The pCODR Expert Review Committee provides expert advice and makes oncology drug reimbursement recommendations through the pan-Canadian Oncology Drug Review process.
- We are seeking one health economist and one patient member.
CADTH Health Technology Expert Review Panel
The Health Technology Expert Review Panel develops recommendations for CADTH projects related to diagnostic tests, and medical, dental, and surgical devices and procedures.
- We are seeking one core member with expertise in Health Technology Assessment.
Who Can Submit a Nomination
Nominations may be submitted by:
- Individuals from federal, provincial, and territorial jurisdictions, including:
- Federal departments providing health services
- Provincial and territorial health ministries
- Regional health authorities/local health integration networks and their constituent acute care/hospitals and long-term care facilities
- Other health related groups funded by provincial and territorial ministries including cancer agencies, transplant agencies, and public health groups
- Representatives from organizations that represent health professionals
- Health and allied health professionals
- Members of the general public
Nominations may be submitted on a candidate’s behalf, or interested candidates may nominate themselves.
All nominees will receive an email confirming that their submission has been received. Nominees who pass the initial screening will be contacted personally. All nominees will be notified once the nomination process concludes, which is expected to be early May 2018.
To request materials in an accessible format, please contact us at 613-226-2553 or email@example.com
Note: We are aware there have been issues submitting nominations via our online form. We have corrected this issue, so if you attempted to submit previously but received an error message, we encourage you to try submitting your nomination again. If you continue to have technical issues with our form or have other questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org