Generic Name: Dolutegravir rilpivirine
Brand Name: TBC
Manufacturer: ViiV Healthcare ULC
Indications: HIV infection
Submission Type: New Combination
Project Status: Active
Companion Diagnostics: No
Fee Schedule1: Schedule ASubmit Feedback
|Call for patient input posted3||November 23, 2017|
|Patient group input closed3||January 19, 2018|
|Patient input summary sent for review to patient input groups||-|
|Patient group comments on input summary closed||-|
|Submission received||December 21, 2017|
|Submission accepted for review||January 12, 2018|
|Review initiated||January 15, 2018|
|Draft CDR review report(s) sent to applicant||March 29, 2018|
|Comments from applicant on draft CDR review report(s) received||April 10, 2018|
|Redaction requests from applicant on draft CDR review report(s) received||April 17, 2018|
|CDR review team's comments on draft CDR review report(s) sent to applicant||May 04, 2018|
|Canadian Drug Expert Committee (CDEC) meeting||May 16, 2018|
|CDEC recommendation & redacted CDR review report(s) sent to applicant and drug plans||May 29, 2018|
May 31, 2018
- Refer to Appendix 1 of the Procedure for the CADTH Common Drug Review for details regarding CDR application fee schedules.
- Please refer to the Procedure for the CADTH Common Drug Review for complete details regarding the CDR process and targeted time frames for key milestones.
- The call for patient group input is posted 20 business days in advance of the applicant's anticipated date of filing the CDR application. Patient groups have a total of 35 business days for preparing and submitting patient input.
- The embargoed CDEC recommendation is held in confidence by all stakeholders and not acted upon until after CADTH has issued the notice of CDEC Final Recommendation.The applicant may make a request for reconsideration or resubmission based on reduced price during the embargo period, and the drug plans may make a request for clarification, as applicable (see section 8 of the Procedure for the CADTH Common Drug Review).
- The timing for posting the CDEC Final Recommendation and CDR review report(s) depends on several factors including the need for consultation with the applicant regarding redaction issues.
- The time frame required to address a request for clarification at the drug plans' request or request for reconsideration at the applicant's request depends on the amount of work required to address the request and the available dates for CDEC meetings.
infectious diseases, hiv/aids