Topics that are important for Canada’s health care decision-makers get plenty of attention from CADTH. This leads to a wealth of assessments, advice, recommendations, and tools being developed, which are all available for your use.
We’ve gathered these resources together here. Think of these as topic-specific reading rooms within the CADTH website, where you can browse through all related content or quickly find exactly what you need.
- Evidence on Diabetes Management
- Evidence for Optimizing the Use of Lab Tests
- Evidence on Topics Related to Prescription Drug Abuse
- Evidence to Use in Primary Care
- Evidence on Dental and Oral Health
- Evidence on Mental Health
- Evidence on Topics Related to Long-Term Care
- Opioid Evidence Bundle
- Medical Cannabis Evidence Bundle
- Pain Evidence Bundle
- Evidence for Medical Imaging
- Evidence Related to Rural and Remote Health
- IVIG Evidence Bundle
- Point-of-Care Testing Evidence Bundle