This webpage is no longer being updated and will soon be removed from the CADTH website. In the future, to access CADTH resources on this topic, visit cadth.ca/reports and type “anticoagulants” in the search bar.
Welcome! If you're looking for independent, evidence-based information on anticoagulants, you'll find it here. Browse through reports on a variety of topics related to anticoagulants, such as:
- point-of-care international normalized ratio (INR) testing
- treatment and prevention of venous thromboembolism
- preventing stroke in patients with atrial fibrillation.
- Monitoring for Atrial Fibrillation After Stroke or Transient Ischemic Attack (Tool, April 2016)
- Oral Anticoagulants in Non-Valvular Atrial Fibrillation: CADTH Recommendations and Clinical Practice Guidelines (Tool, Feb. 2016)
- Point-of-Care INR Testing Compared With Lab INR Testing: What Does the Evidence Say? (Tool, April 2015)
Browse the Evidence
Looking for a specific CADTH report? See the list of clots-related reports here.
Tools & Resources
Short on time? Find easy-to-use summary reports, prescribing tools, and links to other reliable sites.