Welcome! Here you'll find our most current and relevant products on medical imaging.
- Canadian Medical Imaging Inventory (Resource, 2015)
- Tomosynthesis (3D Mammography) for Breast Cancer Screening (Issues in Emerging Health Technologies, May 2015)
- Ionizing Radiation in Pregnant Women: A Review of the Safety and Guidelines (Summary with Critical Appraisal, Jun. 2015)
- Portable Ultrasound Devices in the Pre-Hospital Setting: A Review of Clinical and Cost-Effectiveness and Guidelines (Summary with Critical Appraisal, May 2015)
- Molecular Breast Imaging (CNESH Top 10 New & Emerging Health Technology Watch List, Apr. 2015)
- Appropriate Utilization of Advanced Diagnostic Imaging Procedures: CT, MRI, and PET/CT (Environmental Scan, Jan. 2013)
Browse the Evidence
Want to browse our evidence on a specific topic in medical imaging?