Welcome! If you're looking for independent, evidence-based information on dental and oral health, you’ll find it here. CADTH has produced reports on a variety of related topics — from routine dental care to surgery for oral cancer.
- Treating Obstructive Sleep Apnea infographic (Apr. 2017)
- Dental Amalgams Compared With Composite Resin (Health Technology Assessment, March 2018)
- Public Dental Programs and Reimbursement for Dental Restorative Procedures (Environmental Scan, March 2018)
- Fluoride Varnishes for Dental Health: A Review of the Clinical Effectiveness, Cost-Effectiveness and Guidelines (Summary With Critical Appraisal, Oct. 2016)
- Metal Versus Acrylic Partial Removable Dentures for Patients With Periodontal Disease: A Review of the Clinical Effectiveness and Guidelines (Summary With Critical Appraisal, Feb. 2016)
- Porcelain-Fused-to-Metal Crowns Versus All-Ceramic Crowns: A Review of the Clinical and Cost-Effectiveness (Summary With Critical Appraisal, May 2015)
Browse the Evidence
Looking for a specific CADTH report? Find the list of dental and oral health reports here.