Welcome! Here you'll find an up-to-date collection of our products in the area of mental health. These range from short reports to in-depth systematic reviews and various tools and resources geared to translating mental health research evidence into action.
- An Evidence-informed Approach to Early Identification and Management of Anxiety (Article in the Canadian Journal of CME, June 2017)
- Short-Term Psychodynamic Psychotherapy for the Treatment of Mental Illness: A Review of Clinical Effectiveness and Guidelines (Summary with Critical Appraisal, 2017)
- Opioid Evidence Bundle (Evidence Bundle)
- Depression in the elderly: Where’s the evidence? (Hospital News Article, March 2016)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: Summary of Evidence of the Clinical Effectiveness of Treatments (Tool, Oct. 2015)
- Telehealth for the Assessment and Treatment of Depression, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, and Anxiety: Clinical Evidence (Summary with Critical Appraisal, April 2018)
- Alternative Practitioners and Treatments for Mental Health Conditions: Clinical and Cost-Effectiveness and Guidelines (Summary of Abstracts, April 2018)
Browse the Evidence
Want to browse our evidence on a specific topic in mental health? Search by clicking topics as identified by the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-V).
Tools & Resources