Articles published in Hospital News
Hospital News is a health care newspaper which is published monthly and is available free in high-traffic areas in hospitals and related institutions across Canada and by direct subscription.
- Depression in the elderly: Where’s the evidence? (Hospital News Article, March 2016)
- Therapy for PTSD – Drugs, Counselling, and…Yoga? (Hospital News Article, October 2015)
- Treating Schizophrenia: What's the evidence (Hospital News Article, October 2013)
- An Evidence-informed Approach to Early Identification and Management of Anxiety (June 2017)
An article published in the Canadian Journal of CME (May/June 2017) presenting a clinical case and a discussion around evidence-based approaches to anxiety screening and management.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: Summary of Evidence of the Clinical Effectiveness of Treatments (April 2018)
A summary of key findings of CADTH reports assessing the available evidence on pharmacological, psychological and alternative options for the treatment of PTSD.
- Treatment for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Operational Stress Injury, or Critical Incident Stress: A Summary of Clinical Practice Guidelines (October 2015)
A table that summarizes and compares available clinical practice guidelines from Canadian and international guideline groups for the prevention and treatment of PTSD.
- Yoga and Mindfulness: What’s the Evidence from CADTH? (September 2015)
A summary of key findings of CADTH reports assessing the available evidence on the effectiveness of yoga and mindfulness-based therapies in the treatment of a variety of health conditions.