Welcome! Here you'll find current and reliable information on health care in long-term care settings.
- Sensory Rooms for Patients with Dementia in Long-Term Care: Clinical and Cost-Effectiveness, and Guidelines (Summary With Critical Appraisal, July 2018)
- The pressure’s on: Seeking better options for bed sore prevention (Hospital News article, Mar. 2018)
- Proton Pump Inhibitors (PPIs) and Clostridium difficile Infection (CDI) (Tool, Aug. 2015)
- Docusate for constipation: Money down the toilet? (Hospital News article, Oct. 2014)
- Hip Protectors (Optimal Use project, Aug. 2010)
Browse the Evidence
Want to browse our evidence on a specific topic in long-term care?
Tools & Resources
Looking for quick-reference tools and summary reports?