Here you'll find current and reliable evidence and other resources on the topic of health care in long-term care settings.
We’ve selected the following materials to get you started:
- In-Brief: Non-Pharmacological Prevention of Pressure Injuries: An Environmental Scan (Summary, June 2019)
- Sensory Rooms: A treat for the senses and a treatment for dementia? (Hospital News article, March 2019)
- Interventions for Malnutrition in Seniors: A Review of Clinical Effectiveness (Summary with Critical Appraisal, January 2019)
- The pressure’s on: Seeking better options for bed sore prevention (Hospital News article, March 2018)
- Hip Protectors (Optimal Use project, August 2010)