Welcome! Here you'll find current and reliable information on health care in long-term care settings.
- Antidepressants in Elderly Patients with Depression and Dementia: A Review of Clinical Effectiveness and Guidelines (Summary with Critical Appraisal, Sep. 2015)
- Proton Pump Inhibitors (PPIs) and Clostridium difficile Infection (CDI) (Tool, Aug. 2015)
- Smart-e-Pants: Using Intermittent Electrical Stimulation to Prevent Pressure Ulcers (Issues in Emerging Health Technologies, Apr. 2015)
- Treatment of Urinary Tract Infections in the Elderly: Clinical Effectiveness and Guidelines (Summary of Abstracts, Feb. 2015)
- Docusate for constipation: Money down the toilet? (Tool, Oct. 2014)
- Hip Protectors (Optimal Use project, Aug. 2010)
Browse the Evidence
Want to browse our evidence on a specific topic in long-term care?
Tools & Resources
Looking for quick-reference tools and summary reports?