Here you'll find an up-to-date collection of CADTH’s oncology-related products.
The bundle includes reports and other resources on a variety of topics related to the diagnosis and treatment of cancer. CADTH has reviewed the evidence on various cancer treatments, screening and diagnostic technologies, and ways to manage symptoms associated with cancer and its treatment.
You can also view cancer drug recommendations on the CADTH drug decision program section of our website. The CADTH drug decision program uses information gained through its reviews of clinical evidence, cost-effectiveness, and patient perspectives to make recommendations to Canada's provinces and territories (except Quebec) that they can use to guide their drug funding decision-making.
We’ve selected the following materials to get you started:
- Yttrium 90 Microspheres for Advanced, Recurrent, or Inoperable Hepatocellular Carcinoma: A Review of Clinical and Cost Effectiveness (Peer-Reviewed Summary With Critical Appraisal, April 5, 2021)
- Treatment Sequences of Androgen Receptor Targeted Agents for Patients with Prostate Cancer (Summary With Critical Appraisal, March 17, 2021)
- Trastuzumab Combination and Monotherapy for HER2 Advanced or Recurrent Uterine or Endometrial Cancer: A Review of Clinical Effectiveness and Cost-Effectiveness (Summary With Critical Appraisal, November 26, 2020)
- Stereotactic ablative body radiotherapy: A paradigm shift – or even a potential cure – for oligometastatic cancer? (Hospital News Article, May 20, 2020)
- In Brief: Dosing and Timing of Immuno-Oncology Drugs (Tool, January 2020)
- Evidence Highlights: HPV Testing for Primary Cervical Cancer Screening
- Axicabtagene Ciloleucel for Adults With Relapsed or Refractory Large B-cell Lymphoma (Optimal Use Project, August 2019)