Here, you’ll find the latest evidence and resources on various topics related to the health of older people, including initiatives to support healthy aging, treatments for medical conditions common in older people, and health interventions provided in long-term and palliative care settings. You may also wish to visit our Evidence Bundles on diabetes, pain, primary care, and oncology.
We’ve selected the following materials to get you started:
- Outpatient or Short Stay Total Hip or Knee Arthroplasty versus Conventional Total Hip or Knee Arthroplasty: A Review of Clinical Effectiveness, Cost-Effectiveness and Guidelines (Summary With Critical Appraisal, November 6, 2020)
- COVID-19: Synopsis of Reference Search Results for Topics in Long-Term Care (Summaries, October 2020)
- Healthy Aging Interventions, Programs, and Initiatives: An Environmental Scan (Environmental Scan, July 10, 2020)
- In Brief: Dementia Villages: Innovative Residential Care for People with Dementia (Tool, February 24, 2020)
- Bringing home the evidence on dementia villages (Hospital News, February 2020)
- In-Brief: Non-Pharmacological Prevention of Pressure Injuries (Summary, June 2019)