You’ll find our best evidence on the management of pain. We’ll be updating this Evidence Bundle regularly with more evidence, including rapid evidence reviews (Rapid Response Reports), Environmental Scans, Horizon Scans, and our larger Optimal Use projects with expert recommendations, as they are completed.
We’ve selected the following materials to get you started:
- Multidisciplinary Treatment Programs for Patients with Chronic Non-Malignant Pain: A Review of Clinical Effectiveness, Cost-effectiveness, and Guidelines (Summary with Critical Appraisal, May 2019)
- Non-Opioid Options for Managing Pain (Tools, February 2019)
- Access to and Availability of Non-Pharmacological Treatments for Chronic Non-Cancer Pain in Canada: An Environmental Scan (Environmental Scan, November 2018)
- Chronic Pain Management: Non-Pharmacologic Treatments (Mind the Research Gaps tool, September 2018)
- Chronic Pain Management: Pharmacologic Treatments (Non-Opioids) (Mind the Research Gaps tool, September 2018)
- Opioids for the Treatment of Pain (Mind the Research Gaps tool, September 2018)