You’ll find our best evidence on point-of-care testing. These range from short reports to in-depth systematic reviews, recommendation reports, and implementation tools geared to translating research into action.
We’ve selected the following materials to get you started:
- Biomarker-Based Point-of-Care Tests for the Evaluation of Mild Traumatic Brain Injury (Issues in Emerging Health Technologies, June 23, 2020)
- Portable Stroke Diagnosis Devices for Adults with Stroke Symptoms: A Review of Diagnostic Accuracy and Cost-Effectiveness (Summary With Critical Appraisal, July 2019)
- Sepsis in Rural and Remote Areas of Canada (Tool, May 2019)
- Rapid Diagnostic Tests for Patients with Suspected Sepsis (Tool, May 2019)
- Point-of-Care Testing: Summary of Evidence — January 2019 Update (Tool) — a summary of the evidence (based on a number of CADTH reviews) on the topic of point-of-care testing.