Corporate News and Events
CADTH Information Session
CADTH is pleased to invite you to its annual Information Session, where we will be sharing the latest plans for our drug and health technology portfolios and introducing our 2022–2025 strategic plan.
- Date: Tuesday, April 5, 2022
- Time: 11:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. EST
The CADTH Strategic Plan serves as a foundational document for the organization, guiding our evolution, and shaping our long-term ambition to anticipate and enable future-ready health care. Join us to learn what themes we heard from stakeholders across the country and how we conceived a plan to guide CADTH to the forefront of health technology management in Canada.
- Remarks from David Agnew, Chair, CADTH Board of Directors
- Remarks from Dr. Stephen Lucas, Deputy Minister, Health Canada
- Presentations from CADTH’s executive leadership team
- Question and answer opportunities
Subscribe to CADTH E-Alerts to be notified when registration for the CADTH Information Session opens.
CADTH Post-Market Drug Evaluation Program
CADTH launched its Post-Market Drug Evaluation Program on February 4. This new program extends our expertise in pharmaceutical management, and will involve building and coordinating a network that leverages Canadian expertise in applied drug research, methodology, and data analysis.
CADTH Expert and Advisory Committees Call for Nominations
Our experts need your expertise. CADTH is seeking nominations to our expert and advisory committees. We’re looking for 14 individuals with significant expertise in the Canadian health care system to join various committees. More information about the roles, the nomination process, honorarium, and time commitments will be available starting on March 14, 2022.
CADTH 2022 Health Technology Trends to Watch
Join CADTH on March 17 for the launch of the 2022 Health Technology Trends to Watch report. CADTH’s annual report offers insight into the health technologies that are likely to disrupt the delivery of health care in Canada over the next 2 to 3 years. Registration is required.
CADTH Reports and Recommendations
Drug funding recommendations for Canada's federal, provincial, and territorial public drug programs. Reimbursement recommendations are based on comprehensive assessments of the clinical and pharmacoeconomic evidence, and input from pharmaceutical companies, clinicians, and patient groups.
- Estradiol (Imvexxy) for Dyspareunia
- Mecasermin (Increlex) for Severe primary insulin-like growth factor-1 deficiency
- Triheptanoin (Dojolvi) for Long-chain fatty acid oxidation disorders
- Pertuzumab (Perjeta) for early stage breast cancer
- Inclisiran (Leqvio) for Primary hypercholesterolemia
- Alpelisib (Piqray) for Advanced or metastatic breast cancer
- Nivolumab (Opdivo) for Esophageal or gastroesophageal junction cancer
- Sacituzumab govitecan (Trodelvy) for locally advanced or metastatic triple-negative breast cancer
- Isatuximab (Sarclisa) for Multiple myeloma
- Daratumumab (Darzalex) for Light chain amyloidosis
- Osimertinib (Tagrisso) for Non–small cell lung cancer
- Provisional funding algorithm for Adult classical Hodgkin lymphoma
CADTH Horizon Scans
Information about new and emerging health technologies that could impact the delivery of care in Canada
CADTH Health Technology Reviews
Independent assessments of health technologies. Assessments consist of one, or a combination, of the following: an environmental scan, a rapid review, a clinical (or systematic) review, an economic review, and a review of patient perspectives. They may also include an assessment of the legal, ethical, social, implementation, environmental, and policy implications of the health technology. Recommendations on the appropriate use of health technologies are provided where applicable:
- Antibiotic Solutions for Surgical Irrigation — Rapid Review
- Temperature Management in Patients Post-Cardiac Arrest — Rapid Review
- Anakinra Therapy for Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis — Rapid Review
- Custom-Made Foot Orthotics for People with Lower Limb Conditions — Rapid Review
CADTH Reference Lists
Lists of the publicly available and grey literature, that identify the available evidence and the gaps in the scientific literature.
- Newborn Transcutaneous Bilirubin Screening: A 2022 Update
- Dapagliflozin for Chronic Kidney Disease Guidelines
- Post-Exposure Antibiotic Chemoprophylaxis for the Prevention of Invasive Group A Streptococcal Disease
- Psychedelic-Assisted Psychotherapy for Various Mental Health Disorders or Acquired Brain Injuries
Tell Us What You Think
We love hearing how our products and services are influencing health care policies, clinical practices, and patient outcomes. If you have a success story to share, please get in touch with your CADTH Liaison Officer.
CADTH E-Alerts: Subscribe to receive the latest CADTH news, reports, feedback opportunities, and events.