Call for Feedback Deadline: January 13, 2017, at 5:00 p.m. ET via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CADTH is inviting stakeholder comments and feedback on the following proposed process for the assessment of companion diagnostics through the CADTH Common Drug Review (CDR) and pan-Canadian Oncology Drug Review (pCODR) programs:
Please access the consultation details by clicking on the link above.
Background and Context
Companion diagnostics identify subgroups of patients for whom select drugs are likely to be most effective and safe. Based on feedback from participating jurisdictions, and guided by consultations with representatives internationally, across Canada, and among its committees, CADTH has developed a process for the assessment of companion diagnostics that is integrated into the CDR and pCODR programs. The proposed process would encompass companion diagnostics associated with drugs that are eligible for review under the CDR and pCODR programs. The objective of the proposed process is for CADTH to evaluate a submitted drug and its associated companion diagnostic together, rather than either one in isolation.
How to Submit Your Feedback
- To provide feedback, you must identify yourself — feedback provided by individuals who do not identify themselves and the organization they represent will not be considered.
- Only one response per organization will be considered. If more than one response is received, only the first response received will be considered.
- Feedback must be provided in 11-point font using this template and saved in one of the following formats:
- Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx)
- Unlocked PDF document that permits copying and pasting of text.
- Feedback should be presented clearly and succinctly.
If you have any questions about the feedback process, please email us at email@example.com. We thank you in advance for your interest.