Help bridge the gap between research and health care decisions.
Join a team where you can make a difference, influence decision-makers, and effect positive change. Help us to improve the health of Canadians today and tomorrow by applying for one of our challenging and rewarding career opportunities.
CADTH makes a difference in the lives of Canadians
We’re a small, behind-the-scenes organization making a big contribution to health care in Canada. Our team of dedicated professionals provides impartial evidence to help decision-makers in health care choose health technologies that will offer the best outcomes for both patient health and the health care system.
You can make a difference
If your area of expertise is in clinical research, health economics, knowledge exchange, or as a liaison officer, you can contribute by exploring and communicating complex clinical and economic research.
If you’re a specialist in information technology, information management, human resources, finance, marketing and communications, or administration, you can play an important role supporting the overall success of our organization.
CADTH will make a difference in your career
CADTH is committed to providing our staff with opportunities to grow and realize their full potential in an environment where they can participate fully, maximize learning, and balance all aspects of their lives.
- a professional, supportive, and inclusive work environment
- comprehensive benefits and work/life programs to suit your needs
- opportunities to work with and learn from other highly specialized professionals
- ongoing development via assignments, formal training and workshops, and special projects
- a workplace interested in continuous improvement and innovative approaches
- an eco-friendly organization that supports community activities and programs.