Generic Name: ravulizumab
Brand Name: TBC
Manufacturer: Alexion Pharma Canada Corp
Therapeutic Area: Paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria.
Indications: For the treatment of adult patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria.
Manufacturer Requested Reimbursement Criteria1: For the treatment of adult patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria.
Submission Type: Initial
Project Status: Withdrawn
Companion Diagnostics: No
Fee Schedule: Schedule A
- The requested reimbursement criteria are provided by the applicant and do not necessarily reflect the views of CADTH. Reimbursement criteria from CADTH will be documented in the final recommendation, if applicable.
|Call for patient input posted||May 27, 2019|
|Patient group input closed||July 16, 2019|
- Patient input submission received from Aplastic Anemia and Myelodysplasia Association of Canada (AAMAC) and the Canadian Association of PNH Patients
|Patient input summary sent for review to patient input groups||August 08, 2019|
|Patient group comments on input summary closed||August 15, 2019|
- Patient input summary feedback received
|Submission received||July 04, 2019|
|Submission accepted||July 18, 2019|
|Review initiated||July 23, 2019|
- Submission temporarily suspended at the request of the sponsor
- Voluntarily withdrawn by the sponsor on November 19, 2020