Generic Name: tocilizumab
Brand Name: Actemra
Manufacturer: Hoffmann-La Roche Limited
Indications: Giant cell arteritis (GCA)
Submission Type: New Indication
Project Status: Active
Fee Schedule1: Schedule B
|Call for patient input posted3||August 25, 2017|
|Patient group input closed3||October 17, 2017|
- Patient input submission received
|Patient input summary sent for review to patient input groups||October 23, 2017|
|Patient group comments on input summary closed||October 30, 2017|
- Patient input summary feedback received
|Submission received||September 25, 2017|
|Submission accepted for review||October 10, 2017|
|Review initiated||October 11, 2017|
|Draft CDR review report(s) sent to applicant||December 21, 2017|
|Comments from applicant on draft CDR review report(s) received||January 09, 2018|
|Redaction requests from applicant on draft CDR review report(s) received||January 16, 2018|
|CDR review team's comments on draft CDR review report(s) sent to applicant||February 08, 2018|
|Canadian Drug Expert Committee (CDEC) meeting||February 21, 2018|
|CDEC recommendation & redacted CDR review report(s) sent to applicant and drug plans||March 05, 2018|
March 07, 2018
- Refer to Appendix 1 of the Procedure for the CADTH Common Drug Review for details regarding CDR application fee schedules.
- Please refer to the Procedure for the CADTH Common Drug Review for complete details regarding the CDR process and targeted time frames for key milestones.
- The call for patient group input is posted 20 business days in advance of the applicant's anticipated date of filing the CDR application. Patient groups have a total of 35 business days for preparing and submitting patient input.
- The embargoed CDEC recommendation is held in confidence by all stakeholders and not acted upon until after CADTH has issued the notice of CDEC Final Recommendation.The applicant may make a request for reconsideration or resubmission based on reduced price during the embargo period, and the drug plans may make a request for clarification, as applicable (see section 8 of the Procedure for the CADTH Common Drug Review).
- The timing for posting the CDEC Final Recommendation and CDR review report(s) depends on several factors including the need for consultation with the applicant regarding redaction issues.
- The time frame required to address a request for clarification at the drug plans' request or request for reconsideration at the applicant's request depends on the amount of work required to address the request and the available dates for CDEC meetings.
nervous system, cardiovascular