Generic Name: vortioxetine hydrobromide
Brand Name: Trintellix
Manufacturer: Lundbeck Canada Inc.
Indications: Major depressive disorder (MDD), adults.
Manufacturer Requested Reimbursement Criteria1: For the treatment of major depressive disorder (MDD) in adults.
Submission Type: New
Project Status: Active
Companion Diagnostics: No
Fee Schedule: Schedule A
- The requested reimbursement criteria are provided by the applicant and do not necessarily reflect the views of CADTH. Reimbursement criteria from CADTH will be documented in the final recommendation, if applicable.
|Call for patient input posted||April 02, 2019|
|Patient group input closed||May 23, 2019|
- Patient input submission received from Canadian Mental Health Association and Canadian Mental Health Association Alberta, Hope and Me-Mood Disorders Association of Canada, Mood Disorders Society of Canada and Stigma-Free Society
|Patient input summary sent for review to patient input groups||June 06, 2019|
|Patient group comments on input summary closed||June 13, 2019|
- Patient input summary feedback received
|Submission received||May 01, 2019|
|Submission accepted for review||May 15, 2019|
|Review initiated||May 16, 2019|
|Draft CADTH review report(s) sent to sponsor||July 31, 2019|
|Comments from sponsor on draft CADTH review report(s) received||August 12, 2019|
|CADTH review team's comments on draft CADTH review report(s) sent to sponsor||September 06, 2019|
|Canadian Drug Expert Committee (CDEC) meeting||September 18, 2019|
|CDEC recommendation sent to sponsor and drug plans||October 01, 2019|
|Embargo period ended||October 31, 2019|
- Request for extension to embargo period received from the manufacturer
- Embargo extension request granted
- Reconsideration requested
- Target CDEC reconsideration meeting date to be determined