2018 CADTH Symposium
Managing Health Technologies: Supporting Appropriate, Affordable, and Accessible Care
April 15 to 17, 2018
Halifax Convention Centre
1650 Argyle Street, Halifax, NS B3J 0E6
The CADTH Symposium is a must-attend event for health researchers and decision-makers committed to the optimal use of drugs and health technologies.
It is an excellent opportunity to connect with Canadian and international experts to discuss what is being done — and what still needs to be done — to transform the way we manage health technologies to support appropriate use, affordability, and accessible care.
The CADTH Symposium offers many opportunities for learning, sharing evidence, and networking.
Event highlights include:
- A stellar line-up of national and international speakers,
- Multiple informative workshops, and
- A variety of breakfast sessions on specific aspects of research and methodologies.
In addition, we have made sure to work in lots of time for interacting with your colleagues at the Welcome Reception and Scientific Poster Exhibition, and evening social event.
Each year our event attracts more than 750 delegates from key sectors, including:
- Health Technology Assessment (HTA) producers and managers,
- health economists,
- government decision-makers,
- university researchers,
- health care providers, and
- industry representatives.
We look forward to welcoming you to Halifax in April!