Looking for something more?
Look no further.
At CADTH, you can make an important contribution to Canadian health care.
Work with us and play a vital role in bridging the gap between research and the delivery of health care.
Join CADTH and find your something more.
CADTH makes a difference in the lives of Canadians
CADTH works behind the scenes to shape health care in Canada. We provide impartial evidence to help decision-makers choose health technologies that offer the best outcomes for patients and the health care system. We do this by finding, assessing, and summarizing research on drugs; diagnostics; and medical, dental, and surgical devices and procedures.
We offer our employees the opportunity to make a difference and effect positive change.
What we need
If your area of expertise is clinical research, health economics, knowledge exchange, or building relationships with customers and stakeholders, you can contribute by exploring and communicating important clinical and economic research.
If you are a specialist in information technology, human resources, finance, marketing and communications, or administration, you can play an important role supporting our overall success.
What to expect
CADTH provides its employees with opportunities to grow and realize their full potential in an environment where they can participate fully, maximize learning, and balance all aspects of their lives.
- a professional, supportive, and inclusive work environment
- comprehensive benefits and work/life programs to suit your needs
- opportunities to work with and learn from highly specialized professionals
- ongoing development via assignments, formal training and workshops, and special projects
- a workplace interested in continuous improvement and innovative approaches
- a friendly culture that supports community activities and programs.
What’s in it for you?
Working at CADTH will give you the opportunity to:
- make an impact
- experience variety
- advance your career
- maintain work/life balance
- realize your excellence.