Generic Name: apomorphine hydrochloride
Brand Name: Movapo
Manufacturer: Paladin Labs Inc.
Indications: Parkinson's disease
Submission Type: New
Project Status: Active
Fee Schedule1: Schedule A
|Call for patient input posted3||07-Jun-17|
|Patient group input closed3||27-Jul-17|
- Patient input submission received
|Patient input summary sent for review to patient input groups||08-Aug-17|
|Patient group comments on input summary closed||14-Aug-17|
- Patient input summary feedback received
|Submission accepted for review||20-Jul-17|
|Draft CDR review report(s) sent to applicant||20-Oct-17|
|Comments from applicant on draft CDR review report(s) received||31-Oct-17|
|Redaction requests from applicant on draft CDR review report(s) received||07-Nov-17|
|CDR review team's comments on draft CDR review report(s) sent to applicant||01-Dec-17|
|Canadian Drug Expert Committee (CDEC) meeting||13-Dec-17|
|CDEC recommendation & redacted CDR review report(s) sent to applicant and drug plans||January 02, 2018|
January 04, 2018
- Refer to Appendix 1 of the Procedure for the CADTH Common Drug Review for details regarding CDR application fee schedules.
- Please refer to the Procedure for the CADTH Common Drug Review for complete details regarding the CDR process and targeted time frames for key milestones.
- The call for patient group input is posted 20 business days in advance of the applicant's anticipated date of filing the CDR application. Patient groups have a total of 35 business days for preparing and submitting patient input.
- The embargoed CDEC recommendation is held in confidence by all stakeholders and not acted upon until after CADTH has issued the notice of CDEC Final Recommendation.The applicant may make a request for reconsideration or resubmission based on reduced price during the embargo period, and the drug plans may make a request for clarification, as applicable (see section 8 of the Procedure for the CADTH Common Drug Review).
- The timing for posting the CDEC Final Recommendation and CDR review report(s) depends on several factors including the need for consultation with the applicant regarding redaction issues.
- The time frame required to address a request for clarification at the drug plans' request or request for reconsideration at the applicant's request depends on the amount of work required to address the request and the available dates for CDEC meetings.