Submit a Request

Who and What Is Eligible

In general, you are eligible to request new research from CADTH if you are a decision-maker within one of the following areas:

  • Ministries and departments of health
  • Publicly funded organizations responsible for health service delivery
    • Health authorities
    • Health facilities (e.g., hospitals, long-term care facilities)
    • Public health agencies (e.g., cancer agencies, transplant agencies, centres for disease control)
  • Drug manufacturers and tumour groups (for the CADTH Reimbursement Review process and the Scientific Advice service).*

CADTH provides advice, recommendations, and tools that promote the appropriate use of health technologies, including drugs; medical, dental, and surgical devices; diagnostics; clinical interventions; and health service programs.

Eligible inquiries should pertain to a health care decision or policy. Even if there is no CADTH product or service that can help with your inquiry, we may be able to broker information from other organizations or refer you to other services more appropriate to your needs.  

* For more eligibility information about CADTH Reimbursement Reviews, please consult the Procedures for CADTH Reimbursement Reviews.