Welcome to the CADTH Evidence Bundle for Cannabis. Here you will find our best CADTH evidence on Medical Cannabis – arranged under the following categories:
- Pain Treatment
- Safety, Use with other medications, Misuse/Abuse, Harms
- Cannabis use for specific conditions and populations
- Cannabinoid Buccal Spray for Chronic Non-Cancer or Neuropathic Pain: A Review of Clinical Effectiveness, Safety, and Guidelines (Summary With Critical Appraisal, September 2016)
- Medical Cannabis in Residential Transition or Addiction Programs: A Review of Clinical and Cost-Effectiveness and Guidelines (Summary With Critical Appraisal, April 2017)
- The Use of Medical Cannabis with Other Medications: A Review of Safety and Guidelines (Summary With Critical Appraisal, April 2017)
- Medical Marijuana for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: A Review of Clinical Effectiveness and Guidelines (Summary With Critical Appraisal, January 2017)
For additional resources, see CADTH’s evidence bundle on mental health.
Browse the Evidence
Want to browse our evidence on a specific topic related to Medical Cannabis? Categories include Pain Treatment; Safety, Use with other medications, Misuse/Abuse, Harms; and Use for specific conditions and populations.
Additional non-CADTH evidence is available from Canadian Government and Association Resources, Journal Articles, and Policy Statements and Guidance. A literature search for key resources was conducted, including The Cochrane Library, The National Guideline Clearinghouse, both Canadian and international health technology agencies, as well as a focused Internet search.