Registration Is Now Open!
Join the global health technology assessment (HTA) community for the 2023 CADTH Symposium.
This year’s theme is Shaping Future-Ready Health Systems. The CADTH Symposium is a 3-day hybrid event that will be held on May 16, 17, and 18, 2023. There are both in-person and virtual attendance options. The in-person program will take place at the Shaw Centre in Ottawa.
Benefits of Attending In Person
By attending the 2023 CADTH Symposium in person you’ll have the opportunity to:
- gain access to more than 40 sessions over 3 days, including exclusive in-person-only content.
- learn during highly interactive short courses with in-person instructors — now included in your registration fee.
- view all recorded content for 3 months after the Symposium.
- discuss informative posters with the authors at the Scientific Poster Exhibition.
- enjoy outstanding in-person networking opportunities with experienced leaders from all health system sectors.
Benefits of Attending Virtually
By attending the 2023 CADTH Symposium online you’ll have the opportunity to:
- pay reduced registration fees and gain virtual access to more than 30 sessions, including plenary, short courses, breakfasts, orals, and panel presentations
- join from anywhere via your desktop, laptop, or smartphone browser
- view all recorded content for 3 months after the CADTH Symposium
- view the virtual poster gallery
- network with speakers, poster presenters, and attendees using live text, audio, and video chat.
Preliminary Program Coming Soon!
The CADTH Symposium is one of the most significant HTA conferences in the world. It offers a unique opportunity to learn from local, national, and international experts, and share your own expertise and knowledge.
Topics of discussion will include:
- expanding the evidence base
- accelerating access to promising new technologies
- life-cycle HTA
- inclusion, diversity, equity, access
- maximizing the impact of HTA
- artificial Intelligence and digital health
- mental Health
- lessons from the COVID-19 pandemic
- understanding and integrating the knowledge, history, and perspectives of First Nations, Inuit, and Métis Peoples
- and much more!
For additional conference information, visit the 2023 CADTH Symposium website. We look forward to connecting with you in Ottawa and online in May!