Welcome. To submit and contribute drug review information, input, and/or feedback online, you must be registered with CADTH's pan-Canadian Oncology Drug Review (pCODR). You may be eligible to register if you are a:
- member of a patient advocacy group (or an individual patient or caregiver in cases where there is no patient advocacy group)
- member of a tumour group
- representative of a drug manufacturer
To register with pCODR, you must meet all the criteria in one of the following categories:
- You are a member of a patient advocacy or care group
- Your patient group:
- has a mandate that pre-dates the decision to register with pCODR
- has a means of contacting and communicating with its membership
- represents patients or caregivers impacted by cancer
- receives funding by more than one funder, and no single funder provides more than 50% of the group's operating funds.
Note: Individual patients and caregivers who wish to submit input for a pCODR drug review should first contact CADTH at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the absence of a relevant patient group.
- You are an actively practising physician
- You are a member of a provincial cancer agency (or similar body) or a national cancer organization
- You submit a declaration of conflict of interest.
- You are a clinician member of a tumour group
- The tumour group is affiliated with and recognized by a provincial cancer agency or one of the provincial or territorial Ministries of Health.
- You are an employee or representative of a drug manufacturer
- The drug manufacturer:
- produces and distributes drugs used for the active treatment of cancer
- has previously submitted to Health Canada for market authorization purposes
- intends to submit a drug to CADTH for pCODR review.
Patient advocacy group members, tumour group members, clinicians, and representatives of drug manufacturers are required to register with pCODR to submit and contribute drug submission information, or provide input and/or feedback online. Multiple registrants per group are allowed. The registration approval process can take up to five business days. It is important to have your registration completed in advance of pCODR's deadlines for submitting information, input, and/or feedback.
How to Register
|Step 1||Review and confirm that you meet the eligibility criteria.|
|Complete and submit an Online Registration Request. The information on the form will be reviewed and verified by CADTH.|
|Within two business days of submitting your registration request, you will receive an email from CADTH with instructions on the final steps for completing your registration.|
|Complete the final steps outlined in the email. You will create a username and password, which will then allow you to log in to CADTH’s secure Collaborative Workspaces page.|
When you log in as a user, you will be automatically directed to one of four pages based on your profile: drug manufacturer, tumour group, patient advocacy group (or an individual patient or caregiver in cases where there is no patient advocacy group), or clinician.
If you have any questions about the registration process, please send us an email at email@example.com.