Welcome. To submit and contribute drug review information, input, and/or feedback online, you must be registered with CADTH's pan-Canadian Oncology Drug Review (pCODR). You may be eligible to register if you are a:
- member of a patient advocacy group (or an individual patient or caregiver in cases where there is no patient advocacy group)
- member of a tumour group
- representative of a drug manufacturer
To register with pCODR, you must meet all the criteria in one of the following categories:
- You are a member of a patient advocacy or care group
- Your patient group:
- has a mandate that pre-dates the decision to register with pCODR
- has a means of contacting and communicating with its membership, and
- represents patients or caregivers impacted by cancer
Note: Individual patients and caregivers who wish to submit input for a pCODR drug review should first contact CADTH at email@example.com to confirm the absence of a relevant patient group.
- You are an actively practising physician
- You are a member of a provincial cancer agency (or similar body) or a national cancer organization
- You submit a declaration of conflict of interest.
- You are a clinician member of a tumour group
- The tumour group is affiliated with and recognized by a provincial cancer agency or one of the provincial or territorial Ministries of Health.
- You are an employee or representative of a drug manufacturer
- The drug manufacturer:
- produces and distributes drugs used for the active treatment of cancer
- has previously submitted to Health Canada for market authorization purposes
- intends to submit a drug to CADTH for pCODR review.
How to Register for the CADTH Collaborative Workspaces - Pharmaceutical Reviews
Note: It is important to have your registration completed in advance of CADTH Pharmaceutical Reviews deadlines for submitting information, input, and/or feedback.
|Step 1||Review and confirm that you meet the CDR or pCODR registration criteria.|
|Within two business days of submitting your registration request, you will receive an email from CADTH with instructions on the final steps for completing your registration.|
|Complete the steps outlined in the email. Your email address will be your username and you will also be required to create a password. These credentials will then allow you to log in to CADTH’s secure Collaborative Workspaces.|
When you log in as a user, you will be automatically directed to one of four pages based on your profile: drug manufacturer, tumour group, patient group, or clinician.
If you have any questions about the registration process, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.