Here is a collection of evidence and resources on the topic of diabetes management to help decision-makers — from health care professionals to consumers — make evidence-based decisions on diabetes treatment.
We've selected the following materials to get you started:
- Flash Glucose Monitoring System FreeStyle Libre to Monitor Glycemia in Patients With Diabetes (Technology Review, September 24, 2020)
- Flash Glucose Monitoring Systems in Pediatric Populations with Diabetes (Summary With Critical Appraisal, April 6, 2021)
- Hybrid Closed-Loop Insulin Delivery Systems for People with Type 1 Diabetes (Optimal Use project, June, 2021)
- Off-Loading Devices for People with Diabetic Neuropathic Foot Ulcers: A Rapid Qualitative Review (Summary With Critical Appraisal, June 17, 2020)
- Pioglitazone for Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Pre-Diabetes: A Review of Safety (Summary With Critical Appraisal, June 22, 2020)
- How Much Does Diabetes Drug Therapy Cost? (Tools, June 2018) — An infographic comparing the daily cost of medications for type 2 diabetes.