You’ll find our best evidence on point-of-care testing. These range from short reports to in-depth systematic reviews, recommendation reports, and implementation tools geared to translating research into action.
We’ve selected the following materials to get you started:
- ClotChip Portable Blood Clotting Sensor (Health Technology Update, November 17, 2022)
- Rapid Syphilis Testing (Health Technology Update, November 2, 2022)
- Point-of-Care Testing: Summary of Evidence (Tools, October 19, 2022)
- Considerations for the use of COVID-19 Rapid Tests (Environmental Scan, September 2, 2022)
- Self-Collection of Nose and Throat Swab Samples for SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Testing (Emerging Health Technologies, June 13, 2022)
- Flash Glucose Monitoring Systems in Pediatric Populations with Diabetes(Summary With Critical Appraisal, April 6, 2021)