Welcome! If you're looking for independent, evidence-based information on common issues in primary care and clinical practice, you’ll find it here.
- GPS Locator Devices for People With Dementia (Issues in Emerging Health Technologies Report, September 2016)
- Genetic Testing of Patients With a First, Unexplained Blood Clot: A Review (Tool, September 2015)
- Quitting smoking? Quit the cold turkey (Hospital News Article, October 2016)
- Stool Softeners: Alternative Prescription Pad (Tool, June 2016)
- Docusate for constipation: Money down the toilet? (Hospital News Article, October 2014)
- CMAJ True and False Archives (CMAJ)
Browse the Evidence
Want to browse our evidence on a specific topic in primary care? Search topics as identified by the International Classification of Primary Care.