Welcome! If you're looking for independent, evidence-based information on common issues in primary care and clinical practice, you’ll find it here.
- Rapid Tests for the Diagnosis of Group A Streptococcal Infection: A Review of Diagnostic Test Accuracy, Clinical Utility, Safety, and Cost-Effectiveness (Peer-reviewed summary with critical appraisal, May 2018)
- Pain Evidence Bundle (Resource)
- Opioid Evidence Bundle (Resource)
- Medical Cannabis Evidence Bundle (Resource)
- Evidence on Mental Health (Resource)
- GPS Locator Devices for People With Dementia (Issues in Emerging Health Technologies Report, September 2016)
- Quitting smoking? Quit the cold turkey (Hospital News Article, October 2016)
- Stool Softeners: Alternative Prescription Pad (Tool, June 2016)
- CMAJ True and False Archives (CMAJ)
Browse the Evidence
Want to browse our evidence on a specific topic in primary care? Search topics as identified by the International Classification of Primary Care.